Thursday, October 22, 2009

LAST NIGHT!!!

I am such a happy person. I became happier when I relieved myself from all the negative energy around me. It's such a good feeling.

Here's the scoop. Last night, Yara and I went to the Peninsula Hotel to meet my friends. Michael and Leonard, who owns a huge interior design firm in New York City. They have been partners for years. They designed some of the best apartments in the city. Their home in upstate New York was featured in the November issue of Elle Decor. Yara enjoyed their company. Of course, we had to celebrate.

After the meeting, I had to go to Minetta Tavern. I arranged dinner plans with Jonathan Riss of Jay Ahr and my fashion guru. I admire these two men. When I say love, I love them both. I won't discuss our conversation last night because it is not proper. Hahahahahahahaha.

You know what? They hit it off. They got along perfectly. It made me so happy.
My guru and I had to share a cab. I was so tipsy and tired.

Indeed, it was a successful night. No more drinks this week.


MINETTA TAVERN

PENINSULA NEW YORK


No comments:

Post a Comment