Friday, October 16, 2009

QUEEN OF PARISIAN STYLE- INES DE LA FRESSANGE

From my previous blog entry, My guru and I attended a party hosted by Roger Vivier during fashion week. We met the famed Parisian lady, Ines de la Fressange. From that event, we gained a good friend. I consider her as the jewel of France.

I love it when French women dress up, effortless. She puts on a tweed jacket, flats, and a pair of jeans and she is good to go. At the recent UK Telegraph, Ines was dubbed as the most stylish woman in France. She knocked out Carla Bruni from the top of the list to number 5.

As the ambassador of Roger Vivier, she has been promoting the brand world wide. Meeting her was a fresh of breath air. She has a sense of style. My guru and I can't forget the diamond bow necklace she was wearing... vintage Van Cleef and Arpels. We were talking to her the whole evening and we gained a friend.

She is very stylish and talented. She leads the pack of women that exudes style and elegance.

Viva La Ines de la Fressange.


MY FRIEND'S: PJ PASCUAL, MARK WALSH, AND INES DE LA FRESSANGE

INES DE LA FRESSANGE

No comments:

Post a Comment