Wednesday, November 18, 2009

MAJOR DISASTER!!!

I am amazed how women in New York think that they are chic because they follow the latest trends on the runway. They are wrong.

It does not mean you wear head to toe designer label means you are the current it girl... NO. You have to know the following: body type, color, silhouette, and texture.

I admire women who just throw things together and look chic. These are some of my social acquaintances that try too hard to be stylish. It looks bad in photos. Take note! The hairstyle is a big factor. I am so bummed that these women do not know anything.

The mirror is invented so you can have a last look of yourself... DUH!!!

I think they are fashion victims.



OUT OF BLOODY CENTRAL ZOO!!!
AM I GOING TO NIGHT SCHOOL?
WRONG EVENT! I SHOULD BE IN DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!

TOO SEVERE... 80'S WITH NO WHAM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment