Friday, November 27, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY XXIII- LOVE STORY


When I used to work in the magazine industry, my creative director loves the theme, "Love Story". Mystery man and I have the similar story line like Ryan O'Neal and Ali McGraw. After his recent trip to New York, we became so close. I feel like he has fallen for me... big time. To tell you the truth, I think I am in love with him. Well! He calls me everyday.

Our relationship has gone deeper. Mystery man has a big problem... he can't be publicly known that he is gay. I am still thinking... is it worth it? Like a compass it goes in different directions... our relationship.

I do not know how long I can keep up with it. He is making the biggest effort by visiting me in the Philippines.

Like the movie, I am his Jennifer Baron. It's such a love story. Up to now, I cannot believe it.




MYSTERY MAN AND I- LOVE ALWAYS IN THE SHADOW


No comments:

Post a Comment