Wednesday, November 25, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY XXII- ASIA PACIFIC

Oh dear! It's 530am in the morning in New York. While I am typing this entry, I am on the phone with Mystery Man. He is telling me that he is coming to Manila to surprise me and spend time together. He does not want to tell me the exact dates. Why? I do not know.

A couple of days ago, he asked what I want for the Holidays. I told him that I want an office space in Midtown. He started laughing.

My relationship with him is getting deeper.

When he was here, my whole apartment was full of clothes for my client T.M. He teased me to wear a red Marchesa ballgown. He liked the idea. I told him that red does not work on my skin tone. I felt like Scarlett O'Hara for a second.

And the SAGA with Mystery Man continues.



A SHOT OF MYSTERY MAN IN THE RAPIDS!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment