Saturday, November 14, 2009

NINTENDO VIXENS!!!

Last Thursday, my two clients skipped the Apollo Circle Gala hosted by Carolina Herrera. Instead, they went to the launch of Wii's New Video Game of Mario Brothers. T.M. was wearing an amazing dress from my good friend, CFDA/Vogue Fund Nominee Wayne Lee. The shoes are from Alejandro Ingelmo and the cuff is from Lee Angel.

On the other hand, my client's dashing sister D.M. wore a magenta lingerie inspired hot pink Dior dress. Accessories were provided by Lia Sophia and Christian Louboutin. After the party, they were so happy and sent me text messages.

I am slowly changing their looks.

PS: I am glad that all the negative people around me... gone. The phoenix is my favorite mythical bird. I am the true PHOENIX. Get the picture copycats.


T.M. DOING VIXENIANA

THE DUO- READY FOR THE KILL




No comments:

Post a Comment