Wednesday, November 18, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY XIX- MULTI CONTINENTAL CALLS

After our rendezvous last week, Mystery man and I became closer. Our relationship is still open because he is still not out to the public. The problem is that we have common social friends.

He had to fly to the West Coast and pick-up his things. He made a pit stop in Oregon at some sneaker convention. He loves his shoes... size 15 for a 6 foot 6 guy. I feel like Marie Antoinette being spoiled by his king. Hahahahahahaha.

Besides my guru, Mystery Man calls me everyday at 530am. He told me that I should start jogging again and see the beauty of Central Park. Since he does not celebrate Christmas, he was insisting that I should get a watch as a present for the Holidays. I told him to give me the tower of London. He should charge it to his American Express.

He started laughing.

Mystery man will always be a part of my life. He makes me grounded. He told me to get rid of all of my negative friends. He opened my eyes. All of my burdens are gone... thanks to him.

Well! He promised me that he will visit me in Manila during the holidays.
Now I know how it feels to be loved by a mysterious man.

PS: I AM NOT IN DREAMLAND... THIS IS THE TRUTH.



MY WATCH OF CHOICE- PATEK PHILIPPE


No comments:

Post a Comment