Monday, November 9, 2009

PHOENIX STRIKES BACK!!!

Yay! Today was an easy day for me. I had a meeting in the morning and a couple of appointments for my fabulous client, T.M. I pulled some amazing pieces for her. She will surely die when she sees it.

Tomorrow night is a big night for me. I am in talks with another good friend of mine who will have a show in Lifetime Network. I met her through my friend Claudia. I believe this is the start of my phoenix career. I have been waiting for so long. Someone upstairs is watching over me. I am speechless.

For a fulfilling day, I bought a bottle of wine to celebrate. My associates need a break. They work so hard and I am so blessed to have them in my team.

Patience is indeed a virtue.

I would like to thank my friends, family, and mystery man... for supporting me.




No comments:

Post a Comment