Thursday, November 19, 2009

STELLAR SUPERSTAR!!!

The next leg of the shoot for my project with a prestigious network is Palm Beach. The shoot wraps up on November 23. My team and I were prepping for my client's outfits for Florida. You know I love color.

Color makes me happy. Whenever I wear an all black ensemble, I am tired for the day. My client's metamorphosis reached through the stratosphere. She is an easy person to deal with. Why? She loves color and she knows how to work it.

I was chatting with Michael (first assistant) about the project. I am a little bit sad cause it is about to end. I know there will a second season. There will be another season for this show. I am glad that my client is very happy with what I am doing.

All she kept on saying to me, "I love you Gipetto. Thank you for making me look stellar."



A RELAX LOOK OF T.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment