Thursday, November 5, 2009

WHAT A DAY?

Appearing on TV can be so much fun. It's either you are conscious with the camera or you're not.
Tonight, I had to dress up my client in an amazing gown with Kara Ross jewelry. She looked so stunning. I am not a big fan in tone on tone. At the end of the day, she is my client.

My friend, Leica Carpo, had a chance to appear on a reality show. She portrayed as my first assistant. We had so much fun. I believe this is one of her most memorable trips in New York.

After that, I had to meet my guru and go to an exclusive event at FIT. We had fun times.
That's all folks. Oops!!! Mystery man is on the other line. What does he need this time? I guess he likes me playing dress up with gowns.



MY TRIUMPH FOR THE EVENING... T.M.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment