Monday, June 22, 2009

BUTCH AND GIPETTO'S HIGH SCHOOL REUNION!!!!

The rain keeps on following me. Everytime I wear my teal driving shoes, it attracts the rain. I do believe that I have some pairs of shoes that love the bad weather... Hahahahaha.  

Here's the scoop!!!!!

Sunday is a day of rest for me, but NOT when your best friend is in town. Juliano and I have been friends for 10 years. We went to school together at the Fashion Institute Of Technology of New York. We both took menswear fashion. He pursued his career in men's designs. Now, he has his own swim wear line called BUTCH. You got it right... the name is BUTCH.

I feel special when I wear his swimming trunks. When I have the chance to visit Boracay in the Philippines, I only wear BUTCH swim wear. You see! I practice brand loyalty. I get so many compliments from my peers and bystanders, especially my niece ALEXA.  

Before I met up with Juliano, I met up with Meredith at the MERCER HOTEL. We wanted to kill some time. Instead of drinking tea or coffee, she ordered 3 orange cosmopolitans and I had 3 glasses of red wine.  Allison was our designated lady-in-waiting.  The MERCER KITCHEN did not change a bit. The food is still good, especially the black truffle pizza... I want some more.

Okay! I am loyal to my friends. I will not disclose my conversation with Meredith. It's top secret.  Let your imagination flow.

Then, we went to the Ganservoort Hotel. The ONO gardens is one of the places to go during SUNDAY night. I met up with Juliano, Alvaro, and Frank. I have not seen these guys for the longest time. We had a MERRY reunion.

Hmmm! There were no cute guys that night. Maybe? Most of them were in the Hamptons or Fire Island or MOTHER NATURE does not permit them to go out. Hahahahaha. 

At the end of the night, I had a huge headache. I was a good boy. I went home early.

GO TO WWW.GETBUTCH.COM.

Next posts, 
MY FAVORITE THINGS.





SPRING 2009 COLLECTION- images courtesy of www.getbutch.com

WHAT CAN I SAY? LOVE THE COLLECTION, THEN THE MODEL
MY BLONDE AMBITION!!!!
BANANAS!!!!
DROOLING!!!!
LUSCIOUS!!!!
DIE!!!!
BOOM! BOOM! POW! POW!
View from BEHIND.
TOMB RAIDER!!!!
JAW DROPPING!!!!
CIRQUE DE SOLEIL!!!!
MYSTIC WATERS!!!!
MAGNUM LOOK!!!!
ADONIS STYLE!!!!
SPEECHLESS!!!!


1 comment:

  1. hot hot hot ... remembering the good ol' days of BUTCH at S6C. So sexy!

    ReplyDelete