Thursday, June 18, 2009

CHILD'S PLAY AT 31

After a relaxing trip to Asia, my girlfriends and I head down south to the sunny part of Orlando, Florida. I am very privilege for having wonderful friends like Yara, Daniella, and Meredith. It has been 15 year, since I set foot in the magical kingdom of Disneyworld.

We were like children running around the park and trying to get to the rides we like.  We checked in at the Swan hotel in Orlando. I have never seen so many statues of swans in my entire life... green is the color.

This trip was one of the best we all had. Amongst all the rides, I like Big Thunder Roll Mountain.
I was laughing and screaming like an opera singer with a hint of hyena screams... can you imagine? I guess. 

Two days was not enough, but we had a blast. The heat was the only hindrance in our trip and the food. My God! I have never seen so many fried food in my entire life. 
I can feel the oil swimming in my belly.

At the end of the day, we shared a barrel of laughters.
Thank you guys for making me young again.


Minnie's house
No Fear for Gipetto- last time I drove a car... 1993
Alice's Tea Cup ride
Walt and Mickey
My castle and not CINDERELLA's
Mickey balloons
Train station around the park.
Green swans of the hotel


No comments:

Post a Comment