Friday, June 26, 2009

CRYSTAL CLEAR

Last night, my business partner from Style Experts Naila told me to be her date for the opening of the new store, Swarovski. The new boutique is located on Broadway between Spring and Broome.

I felt like I was in a chic M and J Trimming store. I love the idea that you can pick the raw materials and make your own design. Swarovski has been in the fashion industry for the longest time. They have been supporting talented designers like my galpals from Rodarte.

I was not in the mood to go out, but I had to. Naila convinced me to go out with her. I was partying so hard in Manila that I just want to detox from people. My industry does not work that way.

I saw my friends from the industry with the likes of Kate and Justin from Elle, Emma Snowdon Jones, James La Force, and more. Blake Lively, Lucy Liu, Chloe Sevigny graced the event. 

There were so much Moet and Chandon that I could not resist. Remember! My detox days are over.

Enjoy! 



PJ Pascual, David Chines, Naila Chbib
Lucy Liu
Chloe Sevigny
Blake Lively



No comments:

Post a Comment