Wednesday, June 24, 2009

THE MOLE THAT LAUNCHED A THOUSAND SHIPS!!!!

My mind is so clear when I write my gipetto entries in the evening. I do not know why? I am not Ernest Hemmingway... read your history. I can only write sensible things when the red wine is out of sight.

When I was 15, I love reading Vogue and Cosmopolitan. How original? My mom would give me allowance for the week and I'd buy these magazines. I appreciate a woman's body. It does not mean I like dating them... not my cup of tea. Duh!!!! I grew up with 3.

Cindy Crawford is my favorite supermodel. At the recent Costume Institute Gala hosted by Kate Moss and Marc Jacobs, Cindy came with Donatella Versace. To tell you the truth, it was the best choice mama Donatella did. Well! Cindy is stunning.

3 years ago, I was invited to the re opening of the Versace Boutique on 5th Avenue. It was one of the biggest events back then. Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Heather Graham and other Versace followers attended the event. No one throws a kick ass party like the Versaces.

Oh my God! There she was standing with her hot hubby, Cindy Crawford. I told myself, "This is my chance to say hi to her."  I approached her as a normal human being. I said, " You were one of the few people that made me want to move to New York."  She smiled and gave me a hug. Then, she introduced me to her husband, Naomi, and Linda.

I was so happy. I had to cut the conversation short because I did not want to freak her out. When I saw her million dollar mole,   I FROZE. Thank God! My friend told me that it was time to go.

My parting words to her, "It was my pleasure."  She gave me a flying kiss.

After a couple of glasses of champagne, I was ready to leave.
I think of it as an unplanned mission. 

Up to now, Cindy is still one of the BEST in the fashion industry.
She knows how to work it.

Till next time!







FREEDOM!!!!
FREEDOM!!!!
FREEDOM!!!!

FREEDOM!!!!
FREEDOM!!!!
FREEDOM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment