Friday, June 26, 2009

TATTLE TALE

What did I do today? Oh! I know. I went to my friends photo shoot at the Thompson Hotel. Karla Atilano Keskin, Hotel Manager, and I had been friends for the longest time. She is the most amazing person I know. With this current economic crisis, she is the only one I know that hops from one job to the other. Take note! Her last job was at the Gramercy Hotel.

Anton San Diego and Mia Borromeo are my dearest friends. They are here to shoot successful Filipinos in New York for their Tatler issue this coming August or September. Karla wore a stunning Dolce and Gabbana dress paired with Lanvin ankle strap pumps.

In the beginning, the weather was not on our side. It was raining in the morning. Mia was so worried, but in the end.... it worked.

After the shoot, Karla brought us to Kittichai. We had an amazing lunch. She is the go to girl in the hotelier industry. I am glad that everyone got along so well. 

To tell you the truth! Mia and Anton are so easy to be with.  After that, Mia had to go to Park Slope and visit her friend for another shoot. Anton and I decided to do some workout... shopping at Y3.

We had so much fun. Then, we had to meet the fabulous Tim Garcia. I have not seen him in months because I was away. He is so chic with his amazing outfit.  I really missed him dearly.

Starting July 6th, he is going to work for Marc Jacobs. How convenient?

Another fun filled adventure with Gipetto.......
Love you guys!!!!



Karla Atilano-Keskin of 60 Thompson Hotel
Mia Borromeo- Editor-at-Large (Middle)
Anton San Diego- Editor-in-Chief of Tatler (Far RIght)

No comments:

Post a Comment