Wednesday, June 24, 2009

IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT FASHION.

Okay! My detox days are over. I am back in drinking red wine... in moderation. Last night was so much fun. My bestfriend, Juliano of BUTCH, is back in New York for a short time. He organized a small group to have dinner at PEEP (Thai Cuisine).  After 3 glasses of red wine, thank God I was only tipsy.

Then, we went to our friend's loft in SoHo. Not to brag, his loft is above the MIU MIU store on Prince and Mercer street.  We stayed there for a while and had a chat with Dennis.  I was itching to go to the Bowery Bar.  I have not been to BEIGE in the longest time. I love the scene. It is a sea of good looking men... not that I am not. 

To burn the booze, we walked to BBAR. There was a long line... that's why you need fabulous friends to get you IN. With all modesty, we do not believe in lining up at bars... it's just us. Our friend Alvaro knows the head doorman. In a matter of seconds, we were inside. This is what I told Alvaro, "Face Value is the key to enter." He started laughing.

Once inside, I went straight to the bar. I ordered vodka cranberries for everyone. It was such a delight to see old friends... and a lot of attractive men. Another friend of mine just got back from Texas. He used to be a Voguette. Now, he and his partner Tasha have their own line called HESTER. The hugs and kisses were endless... just friends. We talked for a bit. 
WOW! The alcohol was kicking in.

The combination of vodka cranberry and red wine was not good. I always excuse myself, if I am beyond tipsy. I had to give my good bye kisses to Juliano and Alvaro.

Meredith and I had to do our gracious exit.  We hopped in a cab and left. 
She dropped me off at my apartment. To my surprise, my JIL SANDER shoes did not hurt my feet. Hahahahaha.

Then, I got a call from Lucas. He said he is in town for the week.
We met up and.....

Let's see what's going to happen next!!!

Till Next Time.



PEEP!!!! YUM YUM DELIGHT
B BAR GARDENS
BOWERY BAR





No comments:

Post a Comment