Thursday, June 18, 2009

SHOOTING FOR THE STARS- 801 MADISON AVENUE

Yuck! I am not a big fan of the rain. Why? A single drop of water will multiple Gipetto ten times... remember the gremlins. You do not want 10 Gipettos running around the city. It will be total chaos.

At 2pm, I had to get ready for a photo shoot that I am doing with Social Life Magazine. With all modesty, I am not the stylist but I am in the photos together with my business partner. Naila and I formulated the company, Style Experts. The company aims to serve women in need of fashion advice and consultation.  We believe in the 5F's of life: fabulosity, fierceness, flawlessness, ferocious, and forever young. 

My good friend, Jonathan Riss of Jay Ahr, was kind enough to lend his showroom for the shoot today. I love him to death and he is a genius (check out my previous post). Dries Van Noten is one of my favorite designers. My outfit, burst of colors and prints... I am leaving it to your imagination.

Thank God for the floor to ceiling mirror, I fell in love with the camera... with all modesty.
I am showing you pictures of Jonathan's showroom. I feel like I am in Paris. I do not mind living in his showroom, but we had to pack up before 7pm. DARN!

I would like to thank Jonathan and the lovely Virginie for being gracious hosts.

Love this gold dress number-
More clothes I like
www.style.com's featured dress
Divine!!!!
Bedroom of delight
Pegasus' wings
My choice of accessory for the evening- METALLIC MINAUDIERES




2 comments:

  1. love the clutches

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is jay ahr? never heard of him, but i like his clothes.
    thank you gipetto diaries for keeping us in the loop.

    ReplyDelete