Tuesday, September 22, 2009

CATASTROPHE!!!

I met a guy while I was doing my run at Central Park 2 days ago. He is handsome, tall, and intelligent. I invited him for a drink at Nobu 57. I thought he was hilarious and funny. As our conversation got deeper, he told me that he'd like to kiss.

I told him not in public, especially at Nobu 57 where I see all my peers from my industry. I am a private person, but this revelation will be a public knowledge. He had everything, except for hygiene.

Have you guys ever heard the term HALITOSIS? Well! He has major issues. I started breathing through my mouth. I could not take it.

Wow! What a night? I had to excuse myself and told him that I had to do so many things in the morning.

I am just too nice and thinks the world is just close to perfection.

I learned my lesson. Ewww!
Too cool to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment