Thursday, September 24, 2009

GREEN IS LOVE!!!

Good news!!! I have been running in Central Park for a couple of days now. I have been losing the weight. The last time I checked the weighing scale, I lost 16 pounds. Now, I am doing my cardiovascular workout... soon in Equinox.

Who would have thought that I will be meeting men in Central Park? My outfit is plain and simple. If I wear an all black number, my running shoes must be in silver. When I am in the mood for color, I wear tons of color. The secret for my success... WEAR LEGGINGS. I mean sexy and chic LEGGINGS.

Do not go running, as if you just got out from BED. Hahahahaha

Of course, I never leave home without my Ipod. I listen to all the gay music of Donna Summer, especially the song "I feel love".

Surprisingly, most of the men I have been dating work in finance. You know I like them tall.
I will not be descriptive about my rendezvous with these men.

The guy I met this morning in the park, we clicked so well. He made me laugh so hard that I almost fell on my seat. I am seeing him again tomorrow. He invited me to watch COCO AVANT CHANEL.

And the saga continues...

PS: I still like mystery man, but it does not hurt to look around.


Bright Yellow Sneakers!!!

1 comment:

  1. No abla Espanyol. No intiendes. Per Favore, transaltiones in Inglese.

    ReplyDelete