Monday, September 21, 2009

RUNNING IN LEGGINGS!!!

I am a bloody Taurus. It's all or nothing for me. I started running this Sunday and I got motivated to lose the weight. Every morning, I wake up at 7am. Then, I get ready to head to Central Park. I feel the love in the park... because I am listening to Donna Summer's song.

This time, I took pictures of Central Park... Beautiful. Since I love shoes, I had to take a picture of my cool PUMAS. Hahahhahahahahaha.

I lost 16 pounds in 40 days. Now, I just need to do some exercise. Mystery man challenged me to work out. By October, he will be in a big surprise.










3 comments:

  1. Aww I miss New York! I MISS YOU! Message Mom, she's leaving for the States this Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Neil Barett for Puma, haha! sayang I stopped buying shoes, 'di na kasya sa closet ko mga Tod's

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's called meggings, leggings for men, haha!

    ReplyDelete