Thursday, September 3, 2009

IT'S NOT FUN BEING HOMELESS!!!

This past weekend, I had some serious problems with my apartment. I won't discuss into details because it was depressing. Let's just say I do not have a door to my bathroom and my toilet is suffering from bolemnia.

My God! I had no place to go. I was telling myself that it is hard being homeless in New York. Yikes! I sent a text message to my friend Rico Ocampo of Celestina. I told him that I need a place to stay for three days.

I dislike asking for favors, but I didn't have a choice. He sent me back a message saying that I can stay in his apartment in the Gramercy area.

Since I am not a light packer, I had to plan my outfit for 3 days. What's the easiest color to wear for three days? Black. I had to pair it up with my Pierre Hardy Gladiator sandals and my Alessandro dell'Acqua tote back. Hahahahahahahahaha.

What's worse? I had to bring my Pratima beauty regimen, my blow dryer, and my cologne (one for day and one for evening).

At the end of the day, I had fun with Betina and Luigi. I was in and out of the apartment because I had meetings all day.

I fell in love with the area. Now, I am going to save up and buy an apartment there. Meaning, I have to take a step back in buying shoes. Hahahahahahaha.

Now, I am back to my cozy apartment.
Thank you to the Ocampos.

Besos!!!


GIPETTO'S FABULOUS HOMELESS OUTFIT

THE APARTMENTS ON GRAMERCY AREA

No comments:

Post a Comment