Tuesday, September 15, 2009

EYE BEAM PHILOSOPHY!!!

A couple of hours ago, I was invited by my good friend Cena Jackson of Philosophy di Alberta Feretti at the Eye Beam Gallery in Chelsea.

Alberta presented a collection inspired by Miuccia Prada's lipstick print collection. For Spring, I always love color. I was so delighted to see color and more color. I was with Style Experts Naila Chbib, Julien, and lawyer extraordinaire Lourdes Matters.

On top of that, I bumped into my good friend Tinsley Mortimer. She just got back from London. I did not realize that we were being filmed. I thought it was Ashton Kutcher's... Punked. We had a long chat and it was nice talking to her.

Lourdes and I convinced her to go to Manila and enjoy the scenery. At the end of the evening, I had to leave and meet my friend Claudia from Town and Country. We were suppose to have dinner till we ended at Linda Evangelista's party at the MOMA.

Right now, I am so exhausted. I have to wake up tomorrow morning to see Tory Burch, Marchesa, and Oscar de la Renta.



TINSLEY MORTIMER AND PJ PASCUAL
ALBERTA FERETTI




No comments:

Post a Comment