Friday, September 11, 2009

FASHION NIGHT OUT!!!

With the ailing economy, the fashion industry has to think of something really fast. Anna Wintour, Mayor Michael Bloomberg, and the CFDA celebrated Fashion Night Out yesterday evening. The event took place in New York city in different store locations. It was like... PARTY CENTRAL.

I had to jump into the bandwagon. I co-hosted an event for Jay Ahr. Virginie and I focused in inviting loyal clienteles of the designer. I told her that we would love to invite everyone, but we need people who are interested in buying the merchandise.

The end result, we made a lot of sale. I was a little tipsy. Naila, Mark, and I went to J. Mendel to visit my good friend Gilles. He was excited to see me.

The first thing he told me, "Yes, we will have Korean food soon." I started laughing. I had a chance to catch up with my good friend, Dr. Lisa Airan. She hosted the event for Gilles.
I even met his two children and we were chatting about summer and fur.

After that, we had to go to Barneys and see my friends from Rodarte. There was a bad breeze on the second floor. The place smelled like body odor. EWWW!!!

Mark also introduced me to Isabel and Ruben Toledo. Isabel Toledo made the inaugural dress of Michelle Obama... amazing.

On my way home, I bumped into Anne (one of my dearest friends). She came back from Lisbon doing Sports Illustrated. We had a little chat on the street, but I was too tipsy.

And besides, I had to run home and pee.
Hahahhaa.



KARA ROSS AND MARK WALSH
ISABEL TOLEDO
LISA AIRAN, MARK WALSH, NAILA CHBIB

YARA DEVLIEGER, MARK, AND ALEJANDRA CATA

No comments:

Post a Comment