Monday, September 14, 2009

JAIHO AT HARRY WINSTON!!!

My good friend Meredith Keller had a successful event last night at Harry Winston. The guest of honor that evening was Frida Pinto. I had a small chat with her. We talked about Ayurveda products and the two idols of her life: Sushmita Sen and Ashwarya Rai. I was convincing her to come to the Philippines and see our beautiful islands. Am I being Imelda Marcos? Not really!!!

She has an amazing personality and you can feel the good energy from her. Of course, I had to bring my fashion guru and his partner. Anthony Todd did the interiors of the salon and converted it into an amazing venue.

Even though the Video Music Awards was happening that night, the crew of Harry Winston had the right amount of people.

Good job!



FRIDA PINTO IN MISSONI AND HARRY WINSTON JEWELS

No comments:

Post a Comment