Wednesday, September 2, 2009

CRISTOBAL'S MODERN MUSE

A couple of months ago I saw Jennifer Connelly at Cafe Cluny. I know Nicholas Ghiesquiere of Balanciaga adores her. She has the modern qualities of being muse for the house. When I saw her, I told myself, "She is gorgeous." I just adore beautiful and confident women.

For Balenciaga's Fall 2009, Jennifer Connelly stars in the new ad campaign. The clothes fit perfectly with the set. The amazing clothes made by Nicholas pops out from the not so organize furniture arrangement... talk about hiring a cleaning lady.

Marie Amelie Sauve spear headed the styling for Cristobal. On the other hand, Steven Meisel snapped amazing shots of the modern muse.

By the way, the cuffs and the shoes of Balenciaga... KILLER!!!
Every season, Nicholas surprises his followers with NEW and BOLD ideas.








No comments:

Post a Comment