Tuesday, September 15, 2009

CREATIVE GENIUS!!!

For this Spring/Summer 2010 Fashion week, I always bumped into my former creative director.
Even if I am not working for him, he is the same old person I know... NICE. Every time I see him, he always says HI and gives me a megawatt smile.

I learned so many things from him. I consider him as one of my best mentors. When I was working for him, he'd tell me things I need to improve and learn. He gave me compliments when I deserve it... I am being honest. DUH! I love it when he challenges me... it makes me think outside of the box.

Well! I just saw him at the MOMA party tonight. You know when a person is real or NOT. I am sure every time he gives me a hug... it's for real.

Let's just say, he groomed me to enjoy fashion... no offense to my GURU.



HE LOVES COLOR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment