Monday, September 28, 2009

FAME- I AM GONNA LIVE FOREVER!!!

While working on a project, I got a random call from Mystery Man at 530pm. He must be reading my blog, since I have been posting my rendezvous in Central Park.

He told me, "Hello Gipetto. You must be having a good time in New York, especially in Central Park. Meeting random men in the park sounds FUN?"

I started laughing. I know he is getting a little jealous. I told Mystery Man that I will be seeing him at the end of October. You know what I did? I turned up the volume of the music I am listening to.

Then he asked me, "What are you listening to?"

I replied, "Irene Cara's Fame."

He laughed so hard. For him to forget about my Central Park adventures, I sang the whole song to him.

He was sleepy, but he started singing with me.

He said. "Gipetto knows how to cheer me up."

I replied, "Hurry back to New York and we will dance to the song FAME together."

And I sang to him, "Baby you look at me and tell what you see. You ain't see the best of me yet. I can catch the moon in my hand. Don't you know who I am? Remember my name? FAME."

He told me out loud, "GIPETTO... I WANT TO HUG YOU NOW."

Then I said, "Remember my NAME?"

It made my day.


IRENE CARA



No comments:

Post a Comment