Saturday, September 26, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY XV- COCO AT THE PARIS THEATRE

Last night, Pavel invited me to see the movie, "Coco Avant Chanel". We saw it in the Paris theater. I like the film a lot. I believe Audrey Tatou graced the silver screen with a spectacular performance of Gabrielle Chanel's life before she became CHANEL.

After the movie, Pavel dropped me home. Believe it or not, it is my second date with him. He reminds me of mystery man a lot. He has the same features like mystery man: TALL, LEAN, AND HANDSOME. The most important thing about this American/European guy, he makes me laugh.

At 6'4, walking beside him made me feel so PETITE. Everyone was looking at him because he is so attractive... dreamy eyes. I forgot to bring my jacket, so he lent me his jacket... OVERSIZE THIS.

As he kissed me goodnight, my phone rang. He did not want to leave my doorstep. I told him that I will see him this Sunday. He did not insist. He left. I am starting to like him.

Guess who called? Mystery man. He wanted to say hi. He told me that he could not wait to see me. He might be in New York for 2 days at the end of October.

He asked me, "Have you been dating?"

I said, "Maybe?"

He was quiet for a while.

I told Mystery Man that my relationship with him is more than FRIENDS... Friends that kiss and hug.

He wants to be with me, but he can't. I want to be with him, but he is nowhere to be found.

We had an hour conversation.

Every time he is here, I enjoy every moment with him.

I feel like his COCO. You know what? I think I am.









No comments:

Post a Comment