Sunday, September 20, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY XIV- WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX?

I just came from an hour run at Central Park. I have been doing well with my strict diet. Now, I have to workout. When I want to do something, I know I can achieve it. I am still recovering from Fashion Week in New York.

I did not even open my packages from last week's delivery. Most of them are for my mom and my sisters. There is only one small package for me... is it a gift?

I told myself, "I did not order anything online."

As soon as I open the package, I was surprised.
What's inside the box? A Cristobal Balenciaga Edition sunglasses.

I was in shock. There was no note or any indication who it came from. In the beginning, I thought it was from my friend Ginger in California.

I was trying to connect the pieces of the puzzle. Could it be from Mystery Man?

Then, I got a call from a blocked number.


THE PRESENT INSIDE THE PACKAGE!!!

PRECIOUS CRISTOBAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment