Sunday, September 13, 2009

THE TRIUMPH AND TRAGEDY OF THE BEHNAZ SARAPOUR SPRING 2010 COLLECTION!!!

I was not feeling well last night after the Domenico Vacca show. The rain, heat, and malfunctioning AC gave my body a huge shock. I am fragile... you know that.

Besides, I have to wake up early in the morning the next day for the Behnaz Sarafpour show.
I have known Behnaz for 4 years. She is an amazing designer.

This season, she showed a couple of feather prints, swiss lace, and neon grosgrain ribbons attached to the dress. To make collection look even better, she had these python bikers jacket.
I almost cried out of excitement when I saw it. Wow. She can whip up a kick ass collection.

Sad to say, editors do not wake up early to catch a 9 am show. The show started at 940am, but the second and third bleachers were still empty. There were no people to even do a stand in to fill up the empty seats.

The front row was not even full. I really felt bad for her, but she produced an amazing and chic collection... that's what matters.





No comments:

Post a Comment