Thursday, September 17, 2009

A LITTLE CHAT WITH AMERIE!!!

Last Tuesday, I had to rush to my friend's show at the Metropolitan Pavilion, Christian Cota. I met Christian through Gabriel Barraza. Christian used to be the right hand of Angel Sanchez... the rest is history.

I was lining up at the presentation of Christian Cota when I saw my favorite editor Bevy Smith. She and I have mutual admiration for each other. I met her when I was still working for a famous magazine. She always makes me laugh.

She told me that I have to meet her friend/client/singer AMERIE. Hey! My Ipod is full of 70s, 80s, and 90s music... i am not updated with the current singers.

I was on a mission. I had to take pictures of the clothes and the accessories and rush to TEMPERLEY at Milk Studios.

At the end of the presentation, I saw Bevy. She said, "Gipetto is one of my favorite babies. He is the real deal."

Amerie and I hit it off. We were discussing about clothes, music, and worldly affairs.

I told myself, "Please! Please God! I hope she does not ask me if I know her music."
Christian's publicist saved me. He told them that Christian wants to meet Amerie.

We gave each other goodbye kisses.
It was a sigh of relief for me.


AMERIE
VIRGINIE LEVY OF JAY AHR

CHRISTIAN COTA-SPRING/SUMMER 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment