Monday, September 14, 2009

GIPETTO'S ADVENTURE WITH BETINA OCAMPO!!!

Yesterday was a very busy schedule for me. The first show I went to was Behnaz Sarafpour at the Milk Studios. My choice of drug is my venti vanilla latte from Starbucks. Then, I had to head to the Tents at Bryant Park to watch: Lela Rose, Derek Lam, and Diane Von Furstenberg.

After a couple of shows, I had to go see my friend Rachel Roy. She was the person responsible for the name of my blog... Gipetto. I loved her collection. She showed bright colors in shades of magenta, blue, yellow, and emerald green. The shoes...KILLER. I dragged Betina with me to the show. She had so much fun. I introduced her to a couple of people from the fashion industry. She was decked out in Celestina, Dries Van Noten, H&M, J. Crew, and Martin Margiela. She is a true fashionista like her mother.

She stayed behind with a friend to enjoy the show. I had to head uptown to change and go to the Harry Winston party.


RACHEL ROY'S SPRING/SUMMER 2010 COLLECTION
MORE OF RACHEL ROY'S COLLECTION

BETINA'S DRIES VAN NOTEN SHOES

BETINA IN HER STYLISH OUTFIT

No comments:

Post a Comment