Saturday, July 25, 2009

AFTERNOON DELIGHT!!!

Today, I had brunch with my best friend Vicky Kagia.
Every time she comes to New York, she loves making a pit stop at Pastis.

We sat next beside Gerard Butler. I thought he was hot, but he is not. When fans came up to him, he started his BS compliments. I started laughing to myself. He was bad at it.

Vicki and I did not stare at him. Gerard could not stop looking at my friend. In the beginning, I thought he was looking at me.  I was hallucinating. Who could have missed Vicki? She was wearing a white jumpsuit from Intermix paired with an amazing vintage looking bag from Christian Louboutin... a true fashionista at heart.

To satisfy our cravings, we went to Jeffrey's New York. She bought shoes and a Lanvin top.
As for me, I went to the men's shoe department. There was nothing there for me that I would like to wear... too early for FALL.

Onward to Cristobal... aka Balenciaga.
Courtney, the manager, was so nice. She gave us the VIP treatment, even if Vicky just bought a clutch. I love hanging out in the Balenciaga store. It is so quiet.

Then, we went to the Chelsea market for some gelato extravaganza. Licalicious!!!
I felt like I was in the amazing race... walking from place to place.

Afterwards, we headed to the West Village. From my previous post, I keep mentioning Cafe Cluny. I love having drinks there... very quiet.

Did you guys know that Vicky will be the host of Greece's Next Top Model?
Now you know.

MWAH!!!

VICKY KAGIA- ACTRESS/MODEL
GERARD BUTLER
BALENCIAGA
JEFFREY NY

PASTIS

4 comments:

  1. The photo you posted of Gerard Butler is photoshopped of his head on someone else's body. Oh, and I've seen him and spoke with him at a charity event last year. I happened to think he was extremely charming in a cheeky way and one of the most handsome men I've ever laid eyes on...but then I'm a straight woman so I expect what I see would be different from what you see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing. What charity was this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, you were spot on in your description and impression of Gerry. He's bloated, overweight, sports moobies and has an inflated ego. Don't let fangurls such as the one above make you 2nd guess yourself.

    She is right about the photo tho. That is a well-known fake pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So unlike G to oggle blondes.Sure you just didn't want her site to get some hits.

    ReplyDelete