Thursday, July 16, 2009

I AM NOT AGING!!!


Well! This entry is dedicated to my dear friend, Jonathan Riss of Jay Ahr. From my previous posts, I mentioned to you guys that I met him through Karen L. of Cosmopolitan at the Rose Bar.

Yesterday, I believed he turned 21 years old. Hahahahahahahahahaha. 

Clue? We have the same age.

Jonathan and I have been friends for 4 months.  I felt that we've been friends for ages.

He is the sweetest man I know.

Of course, mystery man is simply the BEST (Minus the Pierre Hardy shoes).

You know what he told me last month... I was in shock.

He said, "Gipetto, my atelier (workshop) is your Parisian apartment in New York City."

If you read this entry Jonathan, I wish you all the best for your birthday.

I give you a big kiss and a big hug from New York.

You know where to reach me.

XOXOXOXO!!!


JONATHAN RISS OF JAY AHR
MY SECOND HOME IN NEW YORK
MY CHOICE OF CAKE FOR JONATHAN!!!
PARISIAN SITE- WHERE HE LEAVES?





No comments:

Post a Comment