Thursday, July 16, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY V- BACK FROM MY VACATION

June 2009, I just got back from my month long travel in Asia. I had the greatest time. I spent my vacation with my friends, my family, and my lovely niece Alexa.

I was so excited to get back to my apartment. For once, I miss being alone.

Wow! It's nice to be back in New York!

Michael, the doorman of my building, told me that I have a huge package in the storage room.

I told myself, "Hmm! My birthday passed already. More gifts for me."

Well! I could not resist presents.

As soon as I got inside my apartment, I dropped my bags and I opened the huge box from Barneys New York.

Inside the box were 4 gifts... different sizes (S,M,L).

When someone gives me presents, I always look for the greeting card.

I found the note underneath the box.

It says, "Welcome back Gipetto. I miss you and I hope to see you soon."

The presents came from mystery man.

I do not have his number. I did not know how to thank him.

I opened the 2 small boxes first... 2 argyle socks... explosion of colors.

So far, I am loving it.

The next box was quite big... An electric blue wallet... more wallets for me.

What's inside the last box? A huge electric blue tote.
The bag matches the wallet.

For me, mystery man never forgets.
He knows all of my weaknesses... accessories to the maximum level.

It's the thought that counts.
YOU KNOW WHAT I FELT? STELLAR!!!



MY SOCKS!!! COURTESY OF MYSTERY MAN
BORGHI FOR COOP- MY NEW FAVORITE BAG!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment