Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SHOEHOLIC!!!

Yesterday, I had so many errands to attend to. One of my obligations is to pick-up my sister from the airport.

I know she can always take a cab to my apartment, but I just love picking her up. I am very close to my siblings. We can talk all day... Dying of laughter.

Anyway, we walked around the city to check out the latest body shapers in the market.

Then, I told my sister that we should check the shoe sale at Barneys New York.

She was not suppose to buy anything.
Donovan, my shoe guy, is my favorite person in the shoe department. He is amazing. I told him that I would like to see Dries Van Noten. Of course,  Dries is my favorite designer next to Balenciaga.

My sister set aside the Louboutins and focused her attention to the Dries shoes that Donovan brought out. Amazing.

As what Carrie Bradshaw said to her Vogue editor, "Men I may not know, but shoes I know."

I just want to share it with you.
Xo.

SHOE GUY EXTRAORDINAIRE: DONOVAN/OSCAR ON THE 4TH FLOOR OF BARNEYS NY.


MORE SHOES!!!
DRIES WINS OVER CHRISTIAN!!!

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN'S- BOAT SHOES INSPIRED




No comments:

Post a Comment