Thursday, July 2, 2009

FAST FORWARD- 2010

In my belief, "Accessories make the outfit." My former editor Jasmine knows about that... I love, love, love, and love accessories.  She knows that I only inhale fashion... forget about the exhalation process.  Hahahaha!

For Spring 2010, the men's wear industry focused on colors and prints for accessories. YAY! Throughout my research, I have seen amazing prints from Marni and Dries Van Noten. Mellow Yellow lace up loafers from Jil Sander. Bright Colors from Bottega Veneta... FINALLY! Luscious scarves from Lanvin.  Classic leather bracelets from the house of Hermes.

Here are some of my top picks from the recent Spring Summer 2010 Men's Shows from Paris and Milan:


1.) DANCING SHOES- KEEP ON DANCING...YEAH!!! (BEE GEES)
LOUIS VUITTON



2.) WORK TOTE- MR. PRIM AND PROPER!!!
LOUIS VUITTON- TAIGA LEATHER



3. OVERNIGHT BAG-  GREAT ESCAPE!!!
BOTTEGA VENETA



4.) YELLOW SHOES-  SMILING BRIGHT!!!
JIL SANDER



4.) BRACELET OF CHOICE-  LUXURY AT ITS FINEST!!!
HERMES




6.) SCARF- SILKY SMOOTH!!!
LANVIN




7.) FASHION FORWARD SHOES- IN YOUR FACE!!!
 
DRIES VAN NOTEN




8.) FRIENDSHIP SANDALS- PEDICURED TOE NAILS PLEASE!!!

LANVIN


SHOUTOUT to all the BUYERS in NEW YORK:  Please buy these accessories.
They are simply the BEST. 
I can't wait for next summer.
New additions to my wardrobe. Hahahahhahahahaha!




5 comments:

  1. I want the Bottega bag!!!

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing?
    Finally, colors and prints for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out a relatively young fashion-forward line from Ermenegildo Zegna called "Z"Zegna. I know they are not the top of mind for cool men's threads, but I saw a few of their pieces and I think they have some bragging rights, so to speak. Hope you like. Lanvin #1 of course always and forever, ok? Heehee.
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you like it leather diaries.
    Xo

    ReplyDelete