Saturday, July 11, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY

Let's talk about something else... LOVE perhaps?

There is a special person in my life. I cannot give out his name... I made a promise to him that it will be a secret. The only people in my life who knows about him are my sisters.

REWIND!!! (LIKE 5 YEARS AGO)

I went to Barbara Reeder (212-580-9106). She is one of the hidden secrets of the fashion industry. Now, I am sharing you my secret. She has the power to read people's aura. I am not a firm believer in this type of power, but all she said about my past and present are true.

I asked her about my past life. She told me that I was a Cambodian princess. My future husband is coming from Europe. He will bring harmony between cultures... East and West. I started laughing. I said, "Barbara, are you joking?". She looked at me and gave me a serious answer, "NO." I thought she was pulling my leg, but I was wrong.

Two years later, I was invited to an intimate dinner. The host of the dinner told their guests to be in their chicest attires. Of course, I came in with my Marni look. I just want it to be fun and entertaining. I might be the only STRAIGHT person in the room.

I was right. I was the only STRAIGHT PERSON in the room...REVERSE THINKING PLEASE. I knew everyone, except for this one guest. Okay! He is very handsome, but not my type. Who wears a white t-shirt at a dinner? Not me.

I started drinking my CHAMPAGNE. I made funny jokes. To my surprise, he was not laughing. Everyone was having a great time, including myself. The host told her guests that coffee and dessert will be served in the other room.
I am such a slow eater. I enjoy every bite of my meal. It was awkward. He was not done with his meal too. I got a little bit nervous.

He said to me, "Can I sit beside you?"

I said, "Are you talking to me or to Casper?

He said, "Who is Casper?"

I started laughing and said, "The friendly ghost."

He answered back, "You are funny Gipetto."

Wow! He knew my name. He told me that he does not talk that much. He is an observer. He said that I have an oozing personality. Of course, I blushed... coming from a straight man (For real).

He kept asking me different questions regarding: my profession, life, worldly affairs, and current events. I was eager to answer them all. We had a great time. He made me laugh so hard that the host of the dinner said, "Hey guys! Please hurry up."
Honestly, I did not want to finish my meal. I was having a great time with him. The food was quite okay, but the conversation I was having with Mystery Man... priceless.
We ended up chatting... all night long. I had nothing to lose. I gave him my number.
What an evening? I was so bummed that the night had to end... 3am.
NOW!!!
After 2 years, I received a phone call from Mystery Man. He wanted to see me.
Till next time.



NEXT POST: SAGA CONTINUES.

CHAMPAGNE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment