Wednesday, July 15, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY IV- WHAT'S IN THE GARBAGE?


For the last two entries, I had to talk about Haute Couture... my cup of tea.

Now, let's go back to my story.

The last time I saw mystery man was at Shake Shack on Madison Square Park. I did not want to believe that I'd see him again. My mother always told me to trust my instincts. Usually, my instincts serve me right.

Once again, I was down in TRIBECA to meet a friend. One of my favorite past times while waiting, eating a whole bag of HARIBO Gummy Bears....CAVITIES GALORE.

I had a hard time finding a deli that sells gummy bears. 
AHA! There is one on HUDSON street... close to NOBU next door. I walked a couple of blocks to head to the DELI. I was on a mission.

I was already shaking. I wanted my sugar so badly. As usual, the line was long.
I grabbed the last pack of Gummy Bears.  I opened the pack. I started munching while waiting on line.  As I was about to pay, someone went in front of me.

I got so pissed.

He turned to me, "I got it Gipetto. See! I got you five more bags."

I was in shocked, "Hi!!!"

Guess what's he was wearing again?
White T-shirt, thick parka from Moncler, Silver sneakers.

Mystery Man showed up from nowhere.  He asked me what I am going to do for the rest of the day. I told him that I am waiting for a friend in Tribeca.

He asked me, "Did you eat? If not, let's go eat. My treat!!! Choose any restaurant you like as long as it's not CHANTERELLE."

I told him, "Do not worry! I could not even read the hand written menu at Chanterelle."

I can be naughty at times.

So I said, "Why don't you make lunch for me? Can you cook?"

He smiled and said, "Well! If that's what you want? Sure! I can make something."

Mystery man lives a couple of blocks from NOBU. 

I won't be descriptive about his apartment. As I said, I will keep him as a mystery. All I can say, he has exquisite taste with furniture. Julian Schnabel, Miro, Picasso were some of the art works hanging on his apartment walls.  Not to mention, he has a plexiglass exposed tub. Chic!

He told me that he can make 2 courses: salad and pasta.
After 30 minutes, the food was ready. He did a good job.
All the ingredients he used were organic.

Now, he feels comfortable with me. We started laughing and giggling the whole time. I got him out of his comfort zone. 

One thing in particular about him, he loves to stare.  In my mind, I want to kiss him.
I was holding back. Why? I was not sure.

After lunch, I moved my meeting to 6pm. I was having a blast with him.
I sat on his white couch.  We resumed our conversation.

He said, "Gipetto, can you please get that garbage."
I said to myself, "Okay!!! It's the least thing I can do."

He jokingly said, "My present to you. Open it."
Of course, I snarled at him.

It was a big burlap bag. I thought there was a body inside.
He did a good job in hiding the present.

Then, I felt a hard box. 
I got so excited. Maybe? Shoes.

Hahahahaha.

I unwrapped the box. True enough. 
He found these limited edition PIERRE HARDY shoes.

I do not know where he got these shoes, but I was so happy.
Being a size 7 in men's shoes is hard to find in NYC.

I turned white.

He said, "Well!!! Do you like it?"

Of course I said yes. 

I gave him a hug and we looked at each other.
Then, we started kissing.
To tell you the truth. He is a good kisser. A connection has made between the Cambodian Princess (Gipetto) and her European counterpart (MYSTERY MAN).

THE KISS WAS EVEN BETTER THAN THE SHOES.

I love Barbara Reeder. She is stellar.

STOP RIGHT THERE!!!

Next Post: More of Reeder's Prophecies

I LOVE CANDY- GIPETTO SINGING!!!
MAKE THIS LOFT BIGGER- MYSTERY'S MAN PSEUDO KITCHEN
KINDA LOOKS LIKE MYSTERY MAN'S RECEIVING AREA- 3 TIMES BIGGER THAN THE IMAGE!!!
MOST IMPORTANT: MY SHOES!!! MY SHOES!!! PRECIOUS!!!
PIERRE HARDY STYLE!!!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment