Tuesday, July 7, 2009

THE GUARDIAN- SARAH LAWRENCE EXPEDITION

My mind is not working properly right now. Before heading out to dinner with my friends, I have to update my blog. I've been trying to think all the things I did today. OOH! OOH! I remember now.

First, I visited my friend Nikos at his posh Trump Parc penthouse apartment. He showed me his latest men's Spring 2010 collection, 5226. Scoop already picked up his mens wear line. I am very proud of him.

Then, I went to my friend's apartment in the Gramercy area. I promised my friend Rico that I'd bring his daughter Selina to Sarah Lawrence. For being a retard, I thought Sarah Lawrence was 3 hours away from the city. I did not know that the school is on the grounds of Bronxville, NY.

Thank God I wore my orange loafers. I did not know that we were going on a campus tour. WOW! It was hot. Two things I do not like: RAIN AND HEAT.

The student tour guide was good and gave us so much information. He is quite a GIPETTO (ghetto), but who cares. As long as Selina is happy, I am fine with it.

I told her, "I feel like this school is a cross breed between GOSSIP GIRL and CRUEL INTENTIONS." Selina started laughing. We had a great time.

The weird part of the tour was the MOTHER and DAUGHTER tandem. They were not nice. Not to be a snob, they were wearing these matching Prada backpacks, sunglasses, sneakers, and earrings. Remember the movie, "SINGLE WHITE FEMALE." SCARY DUO!!!

Guys! Please use your imagination. At the end of the day, we had fun.

NEXT POST: VICTORIA HAS A SECRET









SELINA OCAMPO

EXPOSED BRA STRAPS- NO WAY!!!

CRUEL INTENTIONS

BORING SIGN

PLAIN LOGO

CRAZY MOTHER AND DAUGHTER- LOOK AT THEIR BACKPACKS!!!

ENTERING A MAZE!!!

MY BOTTEGA VENETAS- THANKS UMINDI!!!

BRICK FACADE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment