Tuesday, July 14, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY III- MADISON SQUARE PARK

Don't you guys just love mystery? Well! I do.

Last March, It was such a busy month for me. I have been having so much appointments and I decided to take a quick lunch break. It was so cold. I do not mind waiting in line just to have a yummy burger and french fries at SHAKE SHACK on Madison Square Park.

When I do not feel well, I dress up in an all black number. I think it hides all the puffiness of my body. Hahahaha.  Surprisingly, the line was so long.

I like being incognito. Even if there was no sun that day, I had to put on my disguise... my shades.
I do not like it when I am alone. I get so impatient. To amuse myself, I love to look at my flashy accessory... my BLACK SHAGREEN (stingray) wallet.

For some odd reason, I have the habit of dropping things. 
Guess who noticed me from a far? Mystery Man!!!

He said, "Gipetto, you dropped something."

At first, I did not mind the crazy stranger. The line was moving so slow. I heard another scream from him. 

He said, "You dropped something, Gipetto!"

I turned around and it was mystery man.

Once again, he was wearing his white shirt, a parka, and his inevitable couture like sneakers.

I started smiling. He asked me if I had the time to sit down with him for lunch.

I said, "Sure!!! Why not? Lunch won't hurt."

Mystery man is so generous. Not that I am saying that I am a titanium digger, he always picks up the check.

It was freezing cold. I was not prepared for the weather. My good friend, Vicky Kagia, tells me to dress warm... I do not listen. I guess, I am very stubborn.

He told me that he could smell me from a mile away.

"Are you wearing your EAU de sweat? AKA... your TOVA of desire." he asked me.

Mystery man knows how to flirt. I know how to hold my breathe because I do not want to fall into his trap.

I said to him, "Maybe?"

He replied back, "I am sure you are wearing TOVA. It's one of your signature scent."

We started chatting while waiting on line.

He told me to get a table for us. He waited for our food.
What a gentleman? It comes with breeding, especially where he is from.

As soon as we sat down, he reminded me of the conversation we had a month ago.
I tried not to focus,  but he kept on touching my hands.

I replied, "Refresh my memory."

He said, "Ahh! Gipetto has selective amnesia.''

He told me that he could not stop thinking about me. He said that he meant every word he uttered. I was very flattered. I had to be careful.  I do not want to go through another endless path.

As usual, I was nervous. I shoved the burger in my mouth like a vacuum cleaner.
He just gave me a smile. It was darn sexy.

For the first time, he started talking and made funny comments.

He told me, "Gipetto cannot survive in the dessert because he needs his cosmetic kit."

TRUE! I am not a light traveler. I need to have my AYURVEDA Oils. If I do not bring them, I will look like Princess Mombie (RETURN TO OZ).

I started laughing and everybody looked at me.  People thought I was on some medication.
Let them guess... I was not on anything. I was in my true form... Gipetto Style.

Once again, I had a great lunch with Mystery Man.

I asked him his number, but he refused to give it to me.
He told me that he will contact me. He believes in a serendipitous moment... not like the movie.

Well! I give him a lot of credit.

Sad to say,  I had to leave.

His parting words were, "When will I see you again?"

I giggled, "You know where to reach me. Right?"

He replied, "When is your birthday? I think I have something for you."

I got a bit nervous. I told him that my birthday is on EARTH DAY (April 22)

He said, "Wait till you see what I am going to give you. You will love it."

His driver picked him up and went home.

I started walking west. I was thinking and thinking. What made him like me?
Is it my personality? Or am I just his guinea pig in coming out of the closet?

I had to stop thinking. It will just drive me nuts.

In my mind, I hope he will give me shoes.  HAHAHAHAHA.
Fashion makes you yearn for so many things. 

Till Next Time.

NEXT: TRIBECA APARTMENT- MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT.



BLACK SHAGREEN WALLET- BAIT!!!
BURGER IN MY MOUTH- MAKE IT TWO!!!
SHAKE SHACK ON MADISON SQUARE PARK- FREEZING POINT FOR LUNCH!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment