Monday, July 27, 2009

DEADLIEST ACCESSORY!!!

Yesterday, Teresa and I visited my friend Tim Garcia at his Trump Park Avenue apartment.  I have known Tim since he was working for Yves Saint Laurent.  In the beginning, we were not friends.  In the end, he became one of my closest friends... Queenie arguments. Hahahaha!!!

Recently, Tim had a controversial article on the New York Post, Page Six section. WOW! What an honor? I won't discuss it on my blog... just read it.

At first, I was worried. I told him that good or bad publicity is still publicity. I had to uplift his spirits as a true friend.

He is a true fashionista. Even if he is on a curfew, he still incorporates the best trend in gadget history... having a home for his little anklet machine... a mini chanel 2.55 bag.

How cool is that? He is in the same lineage like Lindsay Lohan and Eve.

I know this guy very well. He is a good friend... pure at heart.  He is well loved by our peers in the fashion industry. 

Everyone wants to be on page six, he just came first!!!
Am I right?



PERFECT COUPLE!!! JUST FRIENDS- TIM GARCIA WEARING? HIMSELF?
TODS AND CHANEL- MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN
CHANEL TO THE MAX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment