Sunday, July 26, 2009

PROJECT RUNWAY MANILA: TERESA HERRERA

I got a text message from my good friend, Teresa Herrera, that she is coming to New York. She is one of my dearest friends from Manila.  I met her through my sister April. Now, she is the host of Project Runway Philippines.  Isn't it amazing?

In New York, she stays with her friend on 52nd street.  I was running late.
I always try to be on time, but I am getting worse every minute. To tell you the truth, it takes me 10 minutes to take a shower and an hour to get ready.

Teresa is craving for Cafe Cluny. I organized a small brunch with Artus Concepcion (Celestina publicist) and Lourdes Matters (Extraordinaire Lawyer) this afternoon.  We had so much fun... more MIMOSAs please.

Teresa and I went into different stores. The weather was pleasant... so I thought?

A few hours later, we went uptown to visit my good friend Tim Garcia.
I love him to death, but he made it to PAGER SIX of the New York Post. Well! Good or bad publicity is publicity.  He showed me his amazing Chanel accessory... BEYOND!!!

Thank God that we stayed in Tim's apartment. You know I dislike the rain... meaning getting wet. You do not want to see 20 Gipettos running around on  Madison Avenue.

My coral Lanvin shoes... rain stopper.
Hahahahahahahaha.


TERESA HERRERA IN RAJO LAUREL
BEAUTY FROM THE DEEP SEA!!!
LOUNGING AT HER APARTMENT!!!
LANVIN CORAL SHOES- SAVIOUR OF THE DAY!!!
GOLD GLAMAZON- NICE STANCE




3 comments:

  1. I really like Teresa Herrera, the Project Runway Philippine's host! She's a great host, and definitely is a gorgeous woman! And Project Runway is such a good television show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shallow, life's not about these material things...

    ReplyDelete