Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MANOR PLEASE!!!


While everyone is in the city this week, I've decided to go to the Hamptons on a Monday.
You heard me right... WEEKDAY VACATION!!!

My dear friend, Carla Villacorta, invited my mother and I to stay at her gorgeous manor in the Hamptons.  I needed more RELAXATION TIME  because come August, Naila and I will be very busy... STYLE EXPERTS.

We have the best bedroom in the house.  I remember mystery man's estate in Amagansett. 
How I wish he was here? 

Hahahahahahaha.

Side Track!!!

I got a message from my doorman, Michael, that I have a package from mystery man.
All I think of,  my Dries Van Noten shoes.

Going back!!!

I would like to thank Carla for being a gracious host...fabulosity to the next level.




DRIES VAN NOTEN SHOES- MYSTERY MAN'S GIFT!!! I THINK?
BAKING TIME!!!
GO GREEN!!!
TEMPTING WATERS!!! HEATED POOL.

CARTWHEELS!!!
MY NEXT CHRISTMAS TREE!!!
LET'S PLAY CROQUET!!!
MY LOUNGE CHAIR- FOR NOW!!!
MY CHOICE OF LUGGAGE- WHAT ELSE? PIERRE HARDY!!!
MY LOVELY BEDROOM!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment