Sunday, July 19, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY VII- TICK! TOCK!

I love it when the city is quiet. Everyone is in the Hamptons. I am not jealous because I am going tomorrow with my mother.

Today, my mother and I were craving for Cafe Cluny's tuna burger. Cafe Cluny is a French bistro/restaurant located in the West Village. Whenever my mother goose comes to visit NEW YORK, we always have breakfast and lunch there.

After our sumptuous meal, we headed uptown.  
We went to the Bulgari store to have my gold watch serviced.
As I was waiting for my turn, mystery man sent me a text message.

He said, "I miss you."
Wow! I felt like a stellar supernova.

When he sends me text messages, I just pause for a couple of minutes to absorb everything.

I responded, "I am with my mother at Bulgari."
He said, "Nice way to spend a gorgeous Sunday afternoon. I will see you soon. Next thing you know, I am right behind you."

I got so nervous. I looked around the vicinity of the store... he was not there.

SIGH!!!

I had to turn off my phone. I had to discuss some minor problems with my gold watch to the customer service agent.

I was thinking about him the whole time... white t-shirt, tattered jeans, and his silver couture sneakers.

On our way back to the apartment, I saw a Fathom Rolls Royce.  It is one of mystery man's favorite car. I remembered riding one when he took me around town. 

For sure, he never forgets me.

I am blessed to be a part of his life.

Mwah!


CAFE CLUNY- MY FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT!!!
MYSTERY MAN HAS THE EXACT CAR- FATHOM STYLE!!!
MY BLACK BERRY AND MY AGENDA BOOK PLUS RED WINE!!!
BULGARI'S CLIENT FORM
BULGARI CUFF LINKS!!!
BULGARI'S SERVICE CENTER- SO SERENE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment