Friday, July 17, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY VI- MESSAGE FROM NOWHERE

Fast Forward! 

My mother is in town and we've decided to visit DC. When I want to detox from New York, I just get a PLANE ticket to the nation's capital.

I needed some lush greenery. All I did, I took long naps.

I had to clear my mind. For some odd reason, I've been thinking about him.

Well! He is a man full of surprises and mystery. He can't stay put in one place.

I dubbed him the EURO GYPSY... in a classy way.

DC made me forget about him for a weekend. I was just lounging all day long. 

My mother's cousin kept on asking me, "Gipetto, do you want to go somewhere?"

I replied, "I'd rather stay home in my pajamas."

I was dreading to go back to New York, but I had to.

I had so many appointments to attend to.

Finally, I am back to the ever demanding city of New York.

I got a surprise text message from him.

He said, "Hi! How are you? I miss you and your company. I will be back in New York this October. I would love to spend time with you."

I froze for a nano second.

I did not know what to respond to the text message.

All I said was, "DITTO!"

He replied back, "Only DITTO!!!"

I said, "Of course, I miss you too."

I feel like I am falling for him. What stops me from falling deeper? I do not know the answer.

As I am typing this entry, I know that he is somewhere in the USA doing his work.

For me, He is my CHERI (Like Michelle Pffeifer's movie at the Paris Theatre).

GO FIGURE!!!




MY BAG- MY WELCOME GIFT FROM MYSTERY MAN!!!
HIS HUGE TITANIUM HAND BURIED IN THE SAND!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment