Sunday, July 26, 2009

REEDER'S PROPHECY VIII- THE NIGHT IS YOUNG!!!

As I was about to go to bed, I got a call from mystery man. I was so happy to hear from him. 
He was telling me all about his amazing project in the USA. He was a little worried that it won't be a success.  As his confidant, I had to give him a piece of my mind.

I told him that he is a true LEO. He can do everything.  It's the first time I have seen him being vulnerable. 

I said, "I have known you for 4 years, you are strong."

He was doubting himself for a minute, but he recovered.

He also said that my shoes will be arriving next week. He is a sweet guy.
I am not being materialistic, but the thought counts.

I am hoping that he is okay.
Now, I can sleep and dream about tomorrow... WORK!!!


HINT: HE IS YOUNGER THAN GIPETTO!!!

SOME OF HIS FAVORITE ART COLLECTIONS!


ROY LICHTENSTEIN- THE ORIGINAL- NO PRINT!!!
JOAN MIRO

JOAN MIRO


No comments:

Post a Comment