Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A BREATHE OF FRESH AIR!!!

During my down time, I love to research the net. There is a special room in Carla's house that is sound proof... the panic room perhaps.

My obsession with Dries Van Noten is getting out of hand.  What am I doing? I have been collecting his Spring 2009. Yes, they are on sale... do I care? No.  I think it is one of the best collections ever... print on print.

ENOUGH ABOUT FASHION... FOR NOW!!!

At 7pm, everyone is getting ready for dinner. 

Oh gosh! I had to rush like a mad woman. 
It takes me 10 minutes to shower plus an hour to get dress up.

We headed to SAG HARBOR for dinner.
Since I am in the Hamptons, seafood is in my mind.

I totally forgot the name of the place, but our waiter is cute. His name is Nick... and he is straight. We had a great meal... plus 4 glasses of wine.

I had to excuse myself and walked to the marina. I just love looking at the clear skies in the evening. I get to think straight. 

Mystery man popped in my head. 

I asked myself, "What is he doing right now? Is he done with his project?"

I couldn't help, but wonder... is he also thinking about me?

HAHAHAHA! Sentimental moment with Gipetto.

Thank God the rain stopped.










No comments:

Post a Comment