Wednesday, July 29, 2009

TIME WILL TELL!!!

You know what I forgot to cover? Watches.

The first watch I got was from my mother. She gave me my first Tag Heuer scuba watch for graduation in grade school. After that, I started collecting watches. My collection is not that big.
Vacheron Constantin and Patek Philippe will be my watches when I reach the age of 50.

Right now, I am obsessing IWC. The watch company that teamed up with famed adventurer/ecologist/friend David de Rothschild for his PLASTIKI voyage. The watch is a special edition of the Ingenieur edition for Adventure Ecology.

In my mind, I must have this watch. For once in my life, it will make me feel like an adventurer.
I know I will get it. SOON!!!

I wish all the best to David and his team.
PLASTIKI rules!!!

I will see you soon my dear friend. Bon Voyage!!!



IWC'S INGENIEUR FOR ADVENTURE ECOLOGY

DAVID DE ROTHSCHILD- PLASTIKI CAPTAIN (MISSION 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment