Saturday, July 4, 2009

NEW YORK MOMENT

Today, I had lunch with my god son, Miggy, at Fred's of Barneys New York. I was so happy because I have not seen him since his baptism in Los Angeles. Ginger Ignacio is one of my closest friends. She has also a line of fine jewelry that can be purchased at www.gingerignacio.com.  I had a great time with them. For the first time, I stayed in the city for the 4th of July weekend. Last year, I was in the Hamptons celebrating with friends.

I like it when the city is quiet. There were not that much people on the streets of New York. For once, the city is calm.  Ginger has a knack for accessories, especially bags and shoes. First stop, Yves Saint Laurent. I know that the muse bag has been out for the longest time. She acquired this amazing butter caramel ostrich bag. I have not seen the muse bag done in ostrich... I was blind maybe.

Then, we went to SAKS Fifth Avenue to visit my dear friend Tante Flores. He is the king of the shoe department on the 8th floor. Once again, Ginger purchased 2 pairs of flats that were not on sale... talk about economic recession.  HAHAHAHA! After our shopping extravaganza, I went home.

I am being a good son. My mother is not feeling well. Right now! We are watching my all time favorite movie... "Babe".  For the first time, I get to relax with the company of my mother goose.

You guys have to be proud of me! I did not buy anything. I was a bit frustrated because Barneys did not have my shoe size for Dries Van Noten... Kung Fu style.

Well! I thought that I am going to see the fireworks with my god son... I was wrong. I have to stay home and be with mom... :(





SAKS FIFTH AVENUE SHOE SALON- LOOK FOR TANTE FLORES
FRED'S AT BARNEYS NEW YORK
BARNEYS NEW YORK- MECCA IN THE USA


YSL'S MUSE BAG



2 comments:

  1. STAYING HOME INSTEAD. MOM IS SICK.
    MY GOD SON FELL ASLEEP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS.

    ReplyDelete